R1/R1A, Coliseum Shopping Park, Chester, CH65 9HD
Rent on application
An enticing mix of retail and leisure brands draws more than 3.8 million visitors to Coliseum Shopping Park every year. Perfectly located beside Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet and adjacent to Coliseum Leisure Park, the shopping park benefits from strong footfall and large volumes of loyal local visitors. Other attractions include Blue Planet Aquarium and the Cheshire Oaks David Lloyd Club. The appeal of this combined shopping, dining and leisure hub means the park also draws visitors from far beyond its core catchment. Coliseum Shopping Park consists of 19 retail units, anchored by Next and Boots, and also offers a Starbucks, Burger King and Pizza Hut.
Coliseum Shopping Park is located between Chester and Ellesmere Port, accessed from Junction 10 of the M53 (approximately 1 mile north of the junction with the M56).
- - Coliseum Shopping Park extends to approximately 210,000 sq ft (19,509 sq m) and forms part of a regionally significant retail and leisure destination located close the intersection of the M56 and M53 Motorways.
- - The retail destination is renowned for its diverse mix or retail and leisure, comprising:
- o Cheshire Oaks designer Outlet (largest in the UK)
- o Coliseum Leisure Park
- o Largest M&S outside London
- o Large Sainsburys
- o Blue Planet Aquarium
- o David Lloyd Leisure Club
- - Onward asset management and development opportunities are being considered with further information available on request
30,000 sq ft (2,787.09 sq m)