71-75 Murraygate, Dundee, DD1 2AZ
Prominent city centre retail unit. Potential for class 3 consent subject to a change of use.
Dundee is situated approximately 60 miles north of Edinburgh, 70 miles north east of Glasgow and 70 miles south of Aberdeen. The city benefits from a residential population of approximately 150,000 and a wider catchment of 350,000. The subject property is situated in a prominent location on the east of the pedestrianised Murraygate, to the north of the junction with High Street and Commercial Street and a short distance from City Square and the Overgate and Wellgate shopping centres. Nearby occupiers include B&M Bargains, HMV, O2 and Marks & Spencer.
- Prime pitch, modern retail units in the City of Dundee fully let to 2 National Brand retailers
- Recent open market letting to Holland & Barrett and re-based lease regear with Sunrise Records t/a HMV
- Total income of £155,000 per annum, offering genuinely rebased rental income
- Heritable ownership of entire block extending to 14,798 sqft
- Nearby occupiers include M&S, Bank of Scotland, WH Smith, O2, Greggs, Tesco and TJ Hughes
- Weighted average unexpired term of in excess of 6 years to lease expiry
- Offers in excess of £1,600,000 exclusive of VAT
- Attractive net initial yield of 9.13%