10 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2PF
Rent on application
10 George Street has just recently reached practical completion and is available for immediate occupation. The subjects provide stunning Grade A space planned over lower ground, ground and 6 upper floors. Currently only the ground, first and third floors are available.
The property occupies a prominent position on the south side of George Street near its junction with St Andrew Square and benefits from every manner of amenity including hotels, restaurants, bars and a variety of shops. The location has superb transport links with numerous buses servicing George Street and Princes Street, the St Andrew Square tram halt is a 1 minute walk away and Waverley Railway Station is 5 minutes walk. The immediate vicinity is also home to a number of major occupiers including Aberdeen Standard Investments, the Royal Bank of Scotland, Virgin Money, Santander, Rathbones and Baillie Gifford will soon be moving into 20 West Register Street.
- Full Grade A specifciation
- New central plant throughout
- Double height entrance and reception area
- Roof terraces on 3 levels with stunning panoramic views
- Extensive showers, changing and drying facilities
- Projected BREEAM Very Good
- Projected EPC Rating of B
29,797 sq ft (2,768.00 sq m)
|Area||sq ft||sq m|