Howgate Shopping Centre
Falkirk FK1 1HG
200,000 sq ft (18,581.00 sq m)
Number of Stores
c. 46 units
The Howgate Shopping Centre in Falkirk is fi rmly established as the prime retailing pitch in the town, located within the heart of the pedestrianised High Street. The centre provides a focus for the best retailing within Falkirk, providing over 200,000 sq ft (18,580 sq m) of high quality retail space.
Falkirk’s premier enclosed shopping destination.
Strong mix of retailers including Marks & Spencer, Boots, Argos, Debenhams ‘Desire’, Superdrug, River Island, Wallis, plus many other multiple retailers.
Innovative cafe at mall level.
Falkirk lies in the Forth Valley, almost midway between the two most populous cities of Scotland; 23 miles north-west of Edinburgh and 20 miles north-east of Glasgow.
Car Parking (no of spaces)
- Unit numberSizeRentStatusDownloadDetails
- Unit 21,762 sq ft / 164 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 8A4,439 sq ft / 412 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 16A3,112 sq ft / 289 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 16e1,013 sq ft / 94 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 181,611 sq ft / 150 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 22a2,603 sq ft / 242 sq m£40,000 paTo Letdetails >
- Unit 231,885 sq ft / 175 sq m£30,000 paTo Letdetails >
- Unit 241,348 sq ft / 125 sq m£50,000 paTo Letdetails >
- Unit 251,203 sq ft / 112 sq m£33,000 paTo Letdetails >
- Unit 282,525 sq ft / 235 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 302,495 sq ft / 232 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 31A To Letdetails >