Howgate Shopping Centre
Falkirk FK1 1HG
200,000 sq ft (18,581 sq m)
Number of Stores
c. 46 units
Howgate Shopping Centre in Falkirk is firmly established as the prime retailing pitch in the town. The centre provides a focus for the best retailing within Falkirk, providing over 20,000 sq ft of high quality retail space.
Tenants include Marks & Spencer, Boots, Debenhams ' Desire', Superdrug, River Island and Wallis.
Falkirk lies in the Forth Valley, almost midway between the two most populous cities of Scotland; 23 miles north-west of Edinburgh and 20 miles north-east of Glasgow.
Car Parking (no of spaces)
- Unit numberSizeRentStatusDownloadDetails
- Unit 2G3,573 sq ft / 332 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 21,762 sq ft / 164 sq m£35,000 paTo Letdetails >
- Unit 3 To Letdetails >
- Kiosk 3A269 sq ft / 25 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 55,999 sq ft / 557 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 710,907 sq ft / 1,013 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 8A4,439 sq ft / 412 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 16e1,013 sq ft / 94 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 22a2,603 sq ft / 242 sq m£40,000 paTo Letdetails >
- Unit 231,885 sq ft / 175 sq m£79,000 paTo Letdetails >
- Unit 241,348 sq ft / 125 sq m£50,000 paTo Letdetails >
- Unit 251,203 sq ft / 112 sq m£33,000 paTo Letdetails >
- Unit 302,495 sq ft / 232 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 31A Under Offerdetails >